Hi there! I’m Jannese, the founder of Delish D’Lites, a food blog dedicated to my one true love – Latin food!
Born and raised in a Puerto Rican family, food has always been a central theme in my life, and making good food that makes people happy is what it’s all about for me. I’ve been passionate about cooking since the age of eleven, when I got my first crack at cooking family dinners to help my mom manage a super busy household!
I created Delish D’Lites in 2013 as a creative outlet AKA a coping mechanism to my soul sucking corporate job. Since then, the blog has flourished to be a one stop shop for lovers of Latin food! All my recipes are inspired by my Puerto Rican heritage, my love of travel, and my obsession with all things food!
Here at Delish D’Lites, you’ll find a mix of all your favorite authentic Puerto Rican recipes as well as Latin-inspired dishes with a twist! Anything from classics Arroz Con Gandules and Pernil to ooey-gooey Cuban Sandwich Empanadas and delicious Coconut Flan!
Aside from creating, photographing and eating Latin recipes, I’m a podcaster, a licensed Zumba instructor, and I love traveling, dancing and enjoying nature (in the form of gorgeous beaches). I’m a Jersey girl, born and raised, currently residing in Clearwater, Florida with my loving husband, David, a neurotic miniature Dachshund named Zoe and a paranoid Yorkie named London. They also happen to be my biggest fans in the kitchen.
LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH!
If you love the blog and want to stay connected with me, you can subscribe to my weekly email newsletter to get my easy Latin recipes delivered straight to your inbox.
To contact me regarding freelance work, food photography or sponsorships, visit my Work With Me page!
INTERESTED IN SHARING ONE OF MY RECIPES ON YOUR SITE?
Go for it! You’re allowed to use one of my photos if you give proper credit by mentioning the name of my blog AND linking back to the original post. You’re not allowed to reprint the actual recipe. If you’re interested in using more than one photo or reprinting the actual recipe, please get in touch with me by using the email found here.
- 30 Delicious shrimp recipes with a Latin twist
- 40 Puerto Rican recipes you have to learn
- These 18 Traditional Dishes Prove That Puerto Rico Has The Best Food
- 13 Healthy Lunches That Are Way Better Than a Sad Salad
- 10 Frozen Cocktail Recipes That Taste Like a Tropical Vacation
- 56 Vegetarian Recipes So Filling You Won’t Miss the Meat
- 16 Tasty Energy Smoothies For Whenever You Need A Boost
- 10 Reasons Latinos Do Thanksgiving Better Than Anyone
- 12 One-Pot Arroz Con Pollo Recipes That Are Shockingly Easy to Make
- Spiked Hot Chocolate Recipes
- Spiked Hot Chocolate Recipes You Have to Try
- 12 Pineapple Recipes for Summer